To us, your sale is personal
We never forget that, for most people, buying, selling or renting a home is one of the biggest financial transactions they will ever undertake and that’s what drives our award-winning service. Whether you are selling or letting a town centre apartment, family home or large country estate, here’s why you can trust Shepherds’ property professionals with your most valuable asset:
- Exceptional customer service – We understand that a good property experience is often about the small things, from your call being returned quickly to the peace of mind that comes from knowing your agent will get you the best possible price. So you’ll be reassured to know Shepherds’ customer service has been given the official seal of approval, winning accolades in the 2013, 2014 and 2015 ‘ESTAS’ – prestigious industry awards in which success is based solely on customer feedback.
- Here when you need us – With our dedicated team working hard on your behalf, Shepherds’ busy town centre office is open seven days a week
- Dedicated sales progressor whose role is solely to nurture sales through to exchange and completion, which speeds up transactions, reduces the risk of a sale falling through and alleviates much of the stress of moving home. In fact, 9 out of 10 of our sales proceed to exchange of contracts – double the regional average.
- Mature, experienced team – At Shepherds, each member of our friendly, professional team has several years’ estate agency experience, coupled with intimate knowledge of the local area. Meet them here.
- A proven track record – From our beginnings in 1975, Shepherds has grown steadily by focusing on getting the basics right. That’s why we are the number one estate agency in Hertford for customer satisfaction.
Experience the Shepherds’ service for yourself! Email or call 01992 551955 to discuss how we can help or even pop in for a face-to-face chat. Here’s how to find us.
The Shepherds way
Privacy, security and sensitivity
- We understand that sometimes the reason a property comes onto the market is not always a happy one and our mature team is better placed than most to act sensitively and with discretion. We are always mindful of the security of our clients and their property throughout the process.