Pilgrim House, Evron Place, Hertford, SG14
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
- Permitted Payments:- Before the Tenancy starts (payable to Shepherds Lettings ‘the Agent’.
- Holding Deposit – equivalent to one week’s rent will be required to provisionally secure a property.
- Security Deposit – Up to five weeks rent permissible to cover damages or defaults on the part of the Tenant during the tenancy.
- Permitted Payments:- During the tenancy (payable to Shepherds Lettings ‘the Agent’.
- Unpaid Rent – Payment of Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue late or non-payment of rent.
- Lost Key(s) or other security devices – Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the Tenant, Landlord or any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the Tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (incl VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security devices.
- Variation of Contract (Tenants request) – £50 (incl VAT) per agreed variation of the tenancy documents.
- Change of Sharer (Tenant’s request) – £50 (incl VAT) per replacement Tenant or any reasonable costs incurred higher. .
- Early Termination (Tenant’s request) – Should the Tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to pay all reasonable costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
Shepherds Lettings is a member of Arla Propertymark Client Money Protection, which us a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS), which is a redress scheme. You are able to find out more details on the Agent’s website or by contacting the Agent directly.
For further definition of the ‘permitted payments’ listed above, please refer to the Agent’s website.
Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
A superb two double bedroomed penthouse apartment with south facing private roof garden. Town centre location. No allocated parking. Convenient to all amenities and easy walk to both mainline rail stations.
(Property Ref: 6461)
Roof top garden
Town centre location
Close to both mainline rail stations
A superb two double bedroomed penthouse apartment with south facing private roof garden. Part furnished. Town centre location. No allocated parking. Convenient to all amenities and easy walk to both mainline rail stations.
Communal Entrance Hall:
Kitchen: 7'10 x 7'4
Lounge: 13'4 x 10'3
Bedroom 1: 10'6 x 9'4
Bedroom 2: 9'0 x 9'0
Bathroom: 6'10 x 6'2
Roof Terrace Garden: 20'0 x 16'0
LOUNGE 13' 4" x 10' 3" (4.06m x 3.12m)
KITCHEN 7' 10" x 7' 4" (2.39m x 2.24m)
BEDROOM 1 10' 6" x 9' 4" (3.2m x 2.84m)
BEDROOM 2 9' 0" x 9' 0" (2.74m x 2.74m)
BATHROOM 6' 10" x 6' 2" (2.08m x 1.88m)
ROOF GARDEN 20' 0" x 16' 0" (6.1m x 4.88m)