Newland Gardens, Hertford, SG13
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
- Permitted Payments:- Before the Tenancy starts (payable to Shepherds Lettings ‘the Agent’.
- Holding Deposit – equivalent to one week’s rent will be required to provisionally secure a property.
- Security Deposit – Up to five weeks rent permissible to cover damages or defaults on the part of the Tenant during the tenancy.
- Permitted Payments:- During the tenancy (payable to Shepherds Lettings ‘the Agent’.
- Unpaid Rent – Payment of Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue late or non-payment of rent.
- Lost Key(s) or other security devices – Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the Tenant, Landlord or any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the Tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (incl VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security devices.
- Variation of Contract (Tenants request) – £50 (incl VAT) per agreed variation of the tenancy documents.
- Change of Sharer (Tenant’s request) – £50 (incl VAT) per replacement Tenant or any reasonable costs incurred higher. .
- Early Termination (Tenant’s request) – Should the Tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to pay all reasonable costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
Shepherds Lettings is a member of Arla Propertymark Client Money Protection, which us a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS), which is a redress scheme. You are able to find out more details on the Agent’s website or by contacting the Agent directly.
For further definition of the ‘permitted payments’ listed above, please refer to the Agent’s website.
Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
A highly individual top floor two bedroom apartment situated within this classic Victorian building the subject of a quality conversion dating from 2002 and refurbished in 2016 by the current owners. Offering many attractive features to include 9' high ceilings and sash windows the property offers a superb large 21' living room, fully fitted kitchen, allocated parking and close proximity to all local facilities. The property also enjoys the facilities on site of a private residents gym. EPC band- C. Council tax band-C.Deposit will be equal to one month rent.
(Property Ref: 8595)
Stylish victorian conversion
Allocated parking & 1 visitor permit
Allocated parking & 1 visitor permit
Convenient to Hertford East Station
Gas central heating
Communal Entrance Hall: Accessed via secure entry phone system with stairs leading to first floor and private front door into:
Entrance Hall: Oak flooring, access to loft space housing gas boiler supplying central heating and hot water, two recessed storage cupboards and doors to:
Living Room: 21'11 x 15'0 Sash bay window to front, oak flooring, coving, recessed spot lights, television and television points, two radiators and open plan to:
Kitchen Area: Fitted with a range of base and wall cupboards with contrasting solid wood work surfaces over incorporating one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, appliance space for fridge/freezer and washing machine with plumbing provided, integrated slimline dishwasher, built in stainless steel double oven with separate stainless steel gas hob and extractor fan, metro tiled splash backs, recessed spot lights and breakfast bar.
Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 11'3 Dual sash windows to side, coving, recessed spot lights, television point, radiator, built in shelving and storage to recess.
Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 9'0 Sash window to side, coving, recessed spot lights, television point and radiator.
Bathroom: 8'2 x 4'9 Fitted with three piece white suite comprising low level WC, panel enclosed bath with integral mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, extensively tiled walls, coving, recessed spot lights and extractor fan.
Residents Gym: Residents only gym located on site with a range of equipment and changing facilities.
Allocated Parking: Allocated parking space for one car located directly to the front of the building plus two visitors permits.