Queens Court, Hertford, SG13
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
- Permitted Payments:- Before the Tenancy starts (payable to Shepherds Lettings ‘the Agent’.
- Holding Deposit – equivalent to one week’s rent will be required to provisionally secure a property.
- Security Deposit – Up to five weeks rent permissible to cover damages or defaults on the part of the Tenant during the tenancy.
- Permitted Payments:- During the tenancy (payable to Shepherds Lettings ‘the Agent’.
- Unpaid Rent – Payment of Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue late or non-payment of rent.
- Lost Key(s) or other security devices – Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the Tenant, Landlord or any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the Tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (incl VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security devices.
- Variation of Contract (Tenants request) – £50 (incl VAT) per agreed variation of the tenancy documents.
- Change of Sharer (Tenant’s request) – £50 (incl VAT) per replacement Tenant or any reasonable costs incurred higher. .
- Early Termination (Tenant’s request) – Should the Tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to pay all reasonable costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
Shepherds Lettings is a member of Arla Propertymark Client Money Protection, which us a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS), which is a redress scheme. You are able to find out more details on the Agent’s website or by contacting the Agent directly.
For further definition of the ‘permitted payments’ listed above, please refer to the Agent’s website.
Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
A spacious and bright, split level maisonette situated within this prestigious residential location close to all local amenities to include shops, rail and leisure. Well presented throughout with two large double bedrooms, the property is gas centrally heated and double glazed and enjoys a modern fitted kitchen and large bathroom with power shower. Externally the property boasts peaceful and mature communal gardens and a garage arranged en bloc.
(Property Ref: 7984)
Split level accommodation
two large double bedrooms
town centre location
town centre location
Gas central heating
External staircase to 2nd floor. Glazed entrance door to:
Entrance Hall Stairs off, double radiator. Doors off. Laminate wood effect flooring extending through to:
Kitchen 11' x 8' L-shaped Aspect to front, Comprehensive range of attractive modern units comprising wall and base cupboards, drawers and shelving, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Gas four ring hob with double oven under and extractor hood over, plumbing for automatic washing machine. Cupboard housing boiler. Inset down lighters and double radiator.
Living Room 22'4 x 11'4 Aspects to side and to rear over communal gardens. Double radiator x 2. TV point and under stairs cupboard.
First Floor Landing Beautifully bright with skylight providing natural light. Doors off.
Bedroom 1 13'6 x 11'5 Aspect to rear over communal gardens and beyond. Double radiator.
Bathroom 10'8 x 5'6 Extended by the present owners with modern white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and wall mounted power shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, and a low level WC. Tasteful tiling to walls with complimentary ceramic tiled flooring and under floor heating. Window to rear and inset down lighters.
Bedroom 2 12'6 x 11'4 Far reaching views via attractive aspect to front. Double radiator.
Outside Attractive and mature communal grounds comprising lawned gardens and well stocked borders.
Garage Arranged en bloc - up and over door.