As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
- Permitted Payments:- Before the Tenancy starts (payable to Shepherds Lettings ‘the Agent’.
- Holding Deposit – equivalent to one week’s rent will be required to provisionally secure a property.
- Security Deposit – Up to five weeks rent permissible to cover damages or defaults on the part of the Tenant during the tenancy.
- Permitted Payments:- During the tenancy (payable to Shepherds Lettings ‘the Agent’.
- Unpaid Rent – Payment of Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue late or non-payment of rent.
- Lost Key(s) or other security devices – Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the Tenant, Landlord or any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the Tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (incl VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security devices.
- Variation of Contract (Tenants request) – £50 (incl VAT) per agreed variation of the tenancy documents.
- Change of Sharer (Tenant’s request) – £50 (incl VAT) per replacement Tenant or any reasonable costs incurred higher. .
- Early Termination (Tenant’s request) – Should the Tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to pay all reasonable costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
Shepherds Lettings is a member of Arla Propertymark Client Money Protection, which us a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS), which is a redress scheme. You are able to find out more details on the Agent’s website or by contacting the Agent directly.
For further definition of the ‘permitted payments’ listed above, please refer to the Agent’s website.
Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
A spacious, three/four bedroom semi-detached house which has undergone remodelling, creating a lovely family home offering flexible living. Boasting a large kitchen and three reception rooms, the property is spread over three floors. With a south facing garden, garage and driveway for two cars, this property is located in a private cul-de-sac within a favoured school catchment area and train links into London. The property is finished to a good standard and is a must see. Unfurnished.
(Property Ref: 10045)
South facing garden
SG13 School catchment area
ENTRANCE HALL Feature black and white ceramic tiled flooring, chrome spot lights, double radiator, stairs to first floor with cupboard underneath and doors to garage and to:
CLOAKROOM Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, black and white ceramic tiled flooring, opaque UPVC double glazed window to front
FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 4 16' 5" x 9' 10" (5.04m x 3.02m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, vertical radiator and further double radiator. French doors leading directly to garden
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Stairs to second floor and doors to:
LIVING ROOM 16' 6" x 9' 10" (5.04m x 3.00m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, double radiator x 2, tv point. French doors with Juliet balcony to rear
DINING ROOM 8' 9" x 8' 4" (2.66m x 2.54m) UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator and double doors to Breakfast Room
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 16' 6" x 8' 10" (5.04m x 2.70m) UPVC dual double glazed windows to front, range of fitted units comprising wall and base cupboards with under cupboard lighting, drawers and shelving, integrated gas four ring hob with double oven under and stainless steel extractor over, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, tiled splash backs, breakfast bar, concealed wall mounted boiler, tiled splash backs and ceramic tiled flooring. Ceiling mounted chrome feature lights.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING Access to insulated loft, built in airing cupboard housing Megaflo hot water cylinder, doors to:
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 7" x 9' 10" (5.04m x 3.00m) dual UPVC double glazed windows to rear, double radiator, inset double wardrobe
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM 5' 6" x 5' 0" (1.82m x 1.60m) fully tiled room with suite comprising WC with concealed cistern, corner shower cubicle with monsoon shower head, surface mounted wash hand basin with mixer, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, inset down lighters and ceramic tiled flooring
BEDROOM 2 11' 5" x 8' 6" (3.48m x 2.60m) UPVC double glazed window to front, double radiator and fitted triple wardrobe
BEDROOM 3 8' 10" x 7' 11" (2.70m x 2.42m) UPVC double glazed window to front
FAMILY BATHROOM 8' 6" x 6' 2" (2.60m x 1.88m) Opaque UPVC double glazed window to side, white suite comprising tiled enclosed bath with overhead Monsoon shower and side screen, 'Moses basket' wash hand basin with fountain style mixer tap, WC with concealed cistern, fully tiled,
tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail and inset ceiling down lighters
REAR GARDEN South facing, timber decking patio and lawn, enclosed by panel fencing with outside tap and gated side access to front
GARAGE 16' 6" x 8' 2" (4.72m x 2.54m) Integral garage with power, lighting and built-in utility room comprising wall and base cupboards,sink and washing machine
FRONT GARDEN/DRIVEWAY Driveway providing off street parking for two cars