As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
- Permitted Payments:- Before the Tenancy starts (payable to Shepherds Lettings ‘the Agent’.
- Holding Deposit – equivalent to one week’s rent will be required to provisionally secure a property.
- Security Deposit – Up to five weeks rent permissible to cover damages or defaults on the part of the Tenant during the tenancy.
- Permitted Payments:- During the tenancy (payable to Shepherds Lettings ‘the Agent’.
- Unpaid Rent – Payment of Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue late or non-payment of rent.
- Lost Key(s) or other security devices – Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the Tenant, Landlord or any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the Tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (incl VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security devices.
- Variation of Contract (Tenants request) – £50 (incl VAT) per agreed variation of the tenancy documents.
- Change of Sharer (Tenant’s request) – £50 (incl VAT) per replacement Tenant or any reasonable costs incurred higher. .
- Early Termination (Tenant’s request) – Should the Tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to pay all reasonable costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
Shepherds Lettings is a member of Arla Propertymark Client Money Protection, which us a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS), which is a redress scheme. You are able to find out more details on the Agent’s website or by contacting the Agent directly.
For further definition of the ‘permitted payments’ listed above, please refer to the Agent’s website.
Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
A stunning three bedroomed house situated on a beautiful street in the heart of town boasting garage and private rear garden. Newly refurbished throughout. Walking distance to both rail stations and located near Abel Smith, Richard Hale and Simon Balle schools
(Property Ref: 10104)
Two Reception Rooms
Family bathroom and ensuite
Maintenance free garden
Garage with electric door
Town centre location
A stunning three bedroomed house situated on a beautiful street in the heart of the town centre boasting a garage and private garden. Newly refurbished throughout. Walking distance to both Hertford Rail stations located near Abel Smith, Richard Hale and Simon Balle schools. The house has been fully refurbished and remodelled to an excellent standard & includes a newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, solid wood worktops, Belfast sink & 5 seater breakfast bar. The Kitchen leads through to a spacious and bright conservatory overlooking the South facing courtyard garden. The property benefits from a newly installed en-suite shower room, 3/4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, family bathroom, cloakroom & integrated garage with electric door. New carpets & flooring fitted throughout. Unfurnished.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 13' 8" x 9' 1" (4.17m x 2.77m)
CONSERVATORY 13' 8" x 12' 1" (4.17m x 3.68m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 3 10' 4" x 5' 8" (3.15m x 1.73m)
LOUNGE 17' 10" x 9' 2" (5.44m x 2.79m)
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 18' 0" x 9' 2" (5.49m x 2.79m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 11" x 8' 5" (3.94m x 2.57m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM