The Folly, Hertford, SG14
Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
2 Bedroom House - end terrace
BUY THIS PROPERTY WITH A 70% SHARE - Embrace "ISLAND LIVING" on the edge of HERTFORD'S cosmopolitan TOWN CENTRE with this DELIGHTFUL CHARACTER COTTAGE situated on the popular and highly sought after central location of FOLLY ISLAND with easy access to all local amenities to include shops, restaurants, LEISURE FACILITIES and two mainline TRAIN STATIONS with links into central London. This fully double glazed and gas centrally heated home offers TWO RECEPTION rooms, REFITTED BATHROOM and SUNTRAP courtyard garden to rear.
(Property Ref: 12894)
- Folly Island location
- Two double bedroom Victorian cottage
- Two reception rooms
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Refitted bathroom
- Suntrap courtyard gardens
- Walking distance to two mainline train stations
Front door into:
12'1 x 11'11 (3.68m x 3.63m)
Double glazed window to front, wooden flooring, feature fireplace, radiator, fitted shelving to chimney recess and door to:
12'1 x 11'10 (3.68m x 3.61m)
Double glazed window to side, stairs to first floor, radiator and archway through to:
10'3 x 6'9 (3.12m x 2.06m)
Window to rear and stable door into garden, fitted with a range of solid wood base and wall cupboards with work surfaces over incorporating butler style sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, radiator, built in oven with separate gas hob, appliance space for washing machine with plumbing provided and door to:
10'3 x 5'6 (3.12m x 1.68m)
Opaque double glazed window to rear, fitted with a white three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, wood panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, tiled flooring and extensively tiled walls
First Floor Landing:
11'10 x 11'10 (3.61m x 3.61m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
11'11 x 8'9 (3.63m x 2.67m)
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
21'5 x 13'5 (6.53m x 4.09m)
Patio style garden to rear enclosed by panel fencing and with pedestrian gated side access to front.
Permit Parking Scheme:
There is a permit parking scheme in place for the residents of Folly Island.
Purchasing a 70% share at £304,500 is based on a full price of £435,000. With the remaining 30% owned by Notting Hill Genesis Housing Association and a rental amount paid to them per month for the remaining 30%.